Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: MOSIN

MGO Member

MOSIN

VALUE OF AN UNFIRED POLISH MOSIN NAGANT CARBINE. MADE IN 1953 <1FMJ>

Quote Originally Posted by 1fmj View Post
    VALUE OF AN UNFIRED POLISH MOSIN NAGANT CARBINE. MADE IN 1953 <1FMJ>
    $250

MGO Member
    Are you inquiring about a M44 carbine? What makes you think it is "unfired"? What is the import marking...CAI?

MGO Member
    I bought it new in wrap, and only unwrapped it, never shot it. <1FMJ>

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fmj View Post
    I bought it new in wrap, and only unwrapped it, never shot it. <1FMJ>
    If it is some of the 90's Polish imports, numbers matching and has the correct Polish sling and oiler, it could go as high as $350+

Just my $.02

My value may be a little optimistic, according to what I saw at the Saline gun show this morning. Russian and Polish M44's in good shape, many in cosmoline, for $195 each. Looked like a dozen of each, no slings, some missing cleaning rods.
    Last edited by john.41; 01-12-2019 at 05:19 PM.

MGO Member
    One sold on GB for $1300.00

MGO Member
    I would think there are a lot more Russian M44s out there than Polish. I would expect the Polish to be more valuable. Gunbroker, (I know, I know) shows people trying to get 400-500 for nice used specimens. Don't know if they are being successful, though.
    No clause in the constitution could by any rule of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people. Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power, either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on both.
    William Rawle - offered the position of the first Attorney General of the United States, by President Washington