Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Go to the MSP CPL annual report and check out the page(6, I think) that reports the cost to process the cpl by county. Really interesting. I think the reporting criteria must really be soft/undefinable based on the wide variance.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Patron Member
    NRA Handgun Instructor
    USCCA Handgun Instructor

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    Won't do me any good considering my Reps are left wing nuts. But for those of you that have a real voice with your Reps, ebomb them & let them know that we have waited for 8 years for them to put something together to appease our appetite for better gun laws.
    Some of us have been waiting 18 years for fee reduction along w/ removal of gun free zones. My rep says "dont worry about all the carve outs. They make the last one, for all easier." BS-all those carved out dont care once they are free.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelm_ski View Post
    AMAZING ! When does this take effect ?

I am a Forum User
    Scoop, there's an easier way.

Send me a link to join the group

MGO Member
    In this state we have 'one man rule'--if committe chair opposes there is never a hearing.

Some other states bills are introd, one week, and hearings the next and a vote within month or so. Everything gets an up/down by some committee.

Republicans had control of all 3 branches of govt a few yrs ago. Gun laws went no where cause some yahoos 'didnt want to embarass' the R gov who opposed most gun laws.
    One man rule again.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345