Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<
DECEMBER 13, 2019 - HOLIDAY MEMBERS GET-TOGETHER & FREE FUN SHOOT! Friday, December 13, 2019 @ 5:30pm Everybody is welcome! Bring your family, friends, neighbors…everyone! CLICK——>>HERE<<—CLICK FOR MORE DETAILS!

Advertise With MGO

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Go to the MSP CPL annual report and check out the page(6, I think) that reports the cost to process the cpl by county. Really interesting. I think the reporting criteria must really be soft/undefinable based on the wide variance.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Patron Member
    NRA Instructor

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    Won't do me any good considering my Reps are left wing nuts. But for those of you that have a real voice with your Reps, ebomb them & let them know that we have waited for 8 years for them to put something together to appease our appetite for better gun laws.
    Some of us have been waiting 18 years for fee reduction along w/ removal of gun free zones. My rep says "dont worry about all the carve outs. They make the last one, for all easier." BS-all those carved out dont care once they are free.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelm_ski View Post
    AMAZING ! When does this take effect ?
    MGO Member #288
    Reliant Firearms and Transfers, LLC - Howell, Michigan - 01 FFL
    Authorized Dealer: Palmetto State Armory, Aero Precision, Primary Arms, AIM Surplus, Rock River Arms
    www.reliantfirearms.com / sales@reliantfirearms.com

Scoop, there's an easier way.

Send me a link to join the group

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345