Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

MGO Board of Directors meeting on Team Speak February 23, 8pm

MGO Board of Directors meeting on Team Speak February 23, 8pm

Please use the link below to download TeamSpeak.

Read and accept the TOS.
    Fill out info to make an account.

USE EITHER YOUR REAL NAME OR YOUR SCREEN NAME FROM MGO

http://www.teamspeak.com/downloads
    Tutorial https://miopencarry.org/pages/ts3_tutorial

Server address - migunowners.org
    Password - there is no password for the main chat room

After you have joined on TS please go to "Tools"- "Options"- "Capture" and set push to talk using the combination of "Ctrl+Shift" then click "Apply" and "Ok".

It is strongly suggested that you use head phones if you plan to speak while on TeamSpeak and NOT your computer speakers as there will be terrible feedback with speakers.

I along with some other BoD members will try to be on and off TS, a few nights prior to the meeting and can help you get setup. If you are having a really hard time and you can't hear or other people can't hear you-you can type messages at the bottom of the app to communicate. You could even give your PH# so someone can call you to help.

I might also suggest that members participating via TeamSpeak mute their mics unless actively engaged in a conversation. From my personal experience delivering on-line classes, I have heard many background conversations that are not really appropriate for others to hear. And, as SeeTee mentioned, there is a chat window for those who don't have or want to use a mic.

I am a Forum User
    WOO HOO!!!!

It's about time!