Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    I was responding to greasemonkey speaking of steel projectiles
    But you quoted hendo...

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by balrog006 View Post
    I’ve been to ranges on the east and west side who do not allow aluminum Blazer ammo, one can only assume they wouldn’t allow steel cased either because it interferes with their brass harvesting.
    Steel isn't much of problem. Just use a big magnet and you're done. Al cases have to be hand separated, though. It's just the cost of doing business (or should be).

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    But you quoted hendo...
    In my opinion, Hendo was not quite correct, steel case in fact is an issue. They can spark. Also he missed the point that steel jackets are an issue altogether.

Greasemonkey is also confused. The issue is not only steel core like he stated, but cases and jackets.

The issue is steel cases, steel core, and steel jackets. Anytime steel bounces around, sparks can be present.
    Last edited by oldmann1967; 01-22-2019 at 08:52 AM.

I am a Forum User
    If you say so...

I am a Forum User
    Hendo was incorrect, steel case in fact is an issue. They can spark. Also he missed the point that steel jackets are an issue altogether.

Greasemonkey is also confused. The issue is not only steel core like he stated.

The issue is steel cases, steel core, and steel jackets. Anytime steel bounces around, sparks can be present.
    Having been to almost every range in SE Michigan, not one ever expressed the steel case being an issue, only the projectile. Confused? No. Possibly misinformed? Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    Having been to almost every range in SE Michigan, not one ever expressed the steel case being an issue, only the projectile. Confused? No. Possibly misinformed? Sure.
    Just trying to be gentle in my response. Rather saying you are dead wrong I chose the word confused. Trying to be civil with responses because reading text does not easily convey emotion. I don't want to offend anyone.

I am a Forum User
    Just trying to be gentle in my response. Rather saying you are dead wrong I chose the word confused. Trying to be civil with responses because reading text does not easily convey emotion. I don't want to offend anyone.
    I'm not offended.

Hang it up Oldman.
    (I like how your name fits in there )

You will always offend someone somewhere.
    You can kiss some on the cheek and they'll be offended.

Or maybe think you're weird, or be offended because you are weird, or not, and they are or they want it on another cheek a bit lower.
    I don't know, just don't plant kisses on any cheeks of anyone but your wife.

My apologies to the OP for dragging this thread waaay off topic. (I don't want to make you mad)
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12