Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Assuming AR-15s are not what you are asking about....

AKs aren’t very hard. You will need a press and some special tools to make it easy. ( Although I have built one with a Big F’ing Hammer before)

FALs are really easy, but the barel takes some expertise to install. The rest of the FAL is easier than an AR.

UZI is easy from a 100% reciever. The parts kits are cheap for now, and the Israeli kits are cool and historical.

I am a Forum User
    The idea is very interesting to me, what are the easiest and least costly kits I could put together with YouTube, the internet, no building experience, a drill press and dremal and a welder

Ar-15

Quote Originally Posted by 136 View Post
    The rivets( Not Rivers) are critical and not at all easy.
    It is Trunnion not front reunion

Quote from Oldmann1967
    Spell check...

"No, the rivers are easily conquered with a press, but the important part is pressing the front reunion off the barrel and pressing it back into the reunion once it is riveted in place. Just a cheap harbor freight shop press works wonders."
    Android no speak AK. lol.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 136 View Post
    The idea is very interesting to me, what are the easiest and least costly kits I could put together with YouTube, the internet, no building experience, a drill press and dremal and a welder

Ar-15
    https://www.atlanticfirearms.com/pro...reled-receiver

Of course, that's about as much actual building as an AR....

I am a Forum User
    Hmmm guess I'll look into uzis

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

MGO Member
    Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit)
    I've built semi-Stens, AK's, and AR's...not too difficult with a little patience, research, and the proper tooling. My first build was a Leinad .45LC/.410 single shot derringer. You used to find the parts kits for around 35$, then all you had to do was purchase and weld the breachface to the sideplates.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123