Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

do any shops locally in south east michigan carry rs regulate or midwest AK optic mounts ?

Looking for some mounts for two saiga aks.

Looking to put a strike fire on one.

Maybe a primary arms micro dot on the other, possibly 1-5x scope on the .223 saiga.

Does anyone sell these locally hard to check them out on line and make a choice, midwest is local and cheaper that might be the deal breaker if no shop stocks them and will let me paw them.

I am a Forum User
    Waukesha, Wisconsin is local?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnS624 View Post
    Waukesha, Wisconsin is local?
    hmm I thought I heard they were michigan based.

Bad info.

or feel free to chime in if you like one more than the other, most concerned with how hard they lock down, and that mechanism lasts.

I have a nice kvar one that bites in real tight, but its old design from ten years ago, sits too high. I do love the way it bites into my side rail, wish the top was like the RS and super low.

I am a Forum User
    I have personally used the RS Regulate mounting setup on a gun I no longer have. They are nice tight fitment, low like you want and holds zero with the quick detach. I had the strike fire on mine as well but I have been a fan of Holosun's 500 series as they all come with an eotech style reticle and can be bought for around 130.

I am a Forum User
    RS is in new haven

I am a Forum User
    I would also like to receive a recommendation for my go-to hunting optics. I just bought a curiopus pair of binos and a couple of scopes. Interestingly, it acknowledges a sony hd expert couple blaze card and a sdhc card (a large portion of the cost). I tried them two and I can't tell a quality contrast. I likewise can't tell an exchange rate distinction when you commit it to your hard drive. I am certain there are nerds out there to contest this however I am simply composing my perceptions. So save your cash and go for the sdhc (around 1/2 the cost). Additionally not at all like on a camera there is no zoom flip switch on the binos to focus in on a specific picture you simply shot. (perhaps there is and I have not discovered it)