Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Snap Safe XXL lock Box

I just bought the Snap Safe XXL lock box from Cheaper Than Dirt I am amazed at the size and heft of this box as it is extremely well made and comes with two keys and a 1500 pound rated 4ft cable to help secure it to wherever you decide it is 11.5" by 8.5" by 2.5" deep with decent foam padding , I will be recommending this to my family and friends for sure . IMG_20190208_133217.jpgIMG_20190208_133243.jpg

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelm_ski View Post
    I just bought the Snap Safe XXL lock box from Cheaper Than Dirt I am amazed at the size and heft of this box as it is extremely well made and comes with two keys and a 1500 pound rated 4ft cable to help secure it to wherever you decide it is 11.5" by 8.5" by 2.5" deep with decent foam padding , I will be recommending this to my family and friends for sure . IMG_20190208_133217.jpgIMG_20190208_133243.jpg
    Good to know you like them. I just order the XXL 2 pack from Amazon for ~$57. Figured they would be good for car storage when necessary.

I've had one for a couple years. Use it for taking a gun on a flight, and secure lockup in my truck.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

I agree , we can never have enough safety !

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    I've bought these from Amazon in pairs. Put one in each car and take one with me when going out of town for work. They are built like mini tanks and fit my carry and mags well.
    I ended up getting some keyed alike tumblers to have them all on the same key. Makes moving between cars easy and less weight on the key ring.

I know nothing is 100% thief free BUT it is a good value for the money and ANY kind of safe or lock is only to keep the honest people honest nothing can stop a thief they just have to work a little harder .

I am a Forum User
    So would this fit under the front seat of your average pickup truck by chance?

Yes it does , I have put it under my 1992 Chevy pickup and my Dodge Ram .

I am a Forum User
    I bought the 2 pack and for the price I am very impressed.