Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    Heckler & Koch MP5-SD 9mm Suppressed.
    ballsy carry option

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Usually my 9mm shield. Sometimes 380 bodyguard or full size 1911.

Springer XDS in 45 ACP. 2 extended mags on my weak side. Summer deep concealment I use a Colt Mustang or a SIG P238. I really like the 1911 type controls. The XDS has a grip safety & I feel comfortable with that. There are many others in my collection that I would carry, just these are my go to's.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

EDC X9 or a 2011 variant
    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it. Ronald Reagan

Gotta be somebody need some killin
    Major Benson Winifred Payne

I am a Forum User
    Glock 19

Kimber Ultra Carry II, on rare occasion a S&W M&P 340. I'm just used to the 1911 platform and don't want to have to think about what I'm carrying. Other autos in my collection are just as effective, but familiarity with one type is important for me. I'm easily confused!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

I am a Forum User
    What is my daily concealed carry weapon? __ A big surprise to any aggressor or aggressors that doesn't think that I am armed.

Banned
    Mossberg Shockwave with a side saddle, loaded with 3 in slugs, in an IWB holster, for when my NAA just isn't enough.

MGO Member
    Kahr MK 9, 9mm, appendix carry with Versacarry. Great gun but a little heavy, been carrying that gun 21 years. Summer time 380 CW Kahr, pocket holster.

I am a Forum User
    Almost always a 9mm Shield with the flush magazine. Always at ~11:00 IWB (I'm a lefty).

When I'm feeling fancy I'll put my "dress gun," a Stainless Colt Defender in .45 in the same spot.

I handled a Sig P365 and wouldn't mind replacing the Shield with one but I don't trust them yet. I've also been thinking about a VP9SK. If I stumbled on the right deal I would probably grab either of those.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast