Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EAR PROTECTION

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by ATA Works View Post
    Get a pair of ClearArmor 141001 for $15 on Amazon. I have several pair and have used them for a couple years and am very happy with them.
    if those aren't identical to the Harbor Freight red fold ups I'd be shocked. They look identical except they are black instead of red

Ended up ordering another pair from ebay. Called SILENT SOUND. ($10.50 !) Say they're good for -37DB. They fit real good, fold up flat like I want & seem to reduce the sound better than all of the others I have. Guess this pair will go in my range bag. One Up North & one in the shop.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    Ended up ordering another pair from ebay. Called SILENT SOUND. ($10.50 !) Say they're good for -37DB. They fit real good, fold up flat like I want & seem to reduce the sound better than all of the others I have. Guess this pair will go in my range bag. One Up North & one in the shop.
    I saw one pair on eBay and was going to order them but the seller's feedback is so bad that I don't think that I will order them. They are $21.50 on Amazon.
    Last edited by kryl; 04-10-2019 at 01:01 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Looking for the best ear protection[...]
    This is what you want:

[...that] I can get for around $25
    Oh... Well then maybe this:

All jokes aside, I would invest a little more than $25 and get some electronic walker razors. You can get them for under $50.

I had a set of the electronic ones. Actually paid way more than $50. Absolutely HATED them. The last set from ebay came in 3 days. Looks like OOS.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SilentSound...72.m2749.l2649

Jumping through all of the hoops to get a can is great if you shoot alone on your own private range. Worthless if you shoot at an indoor range with 15 other guns WITHOUT a can going off around you.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123