Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Real Estate Agents Increasingly Armed

Real Estate Agents Increasingly Armed for Self-Defense

By AWR Hawkins
    Breitbart
    February 13th. 2019

Real estate agents are increasingly carrying handguns with them on the job for self-defense. The representatives are often in isolated properties with people they do not know, and that means their safety is in their own hands.

WJLA reports that a 2018 National Association of Realtors (NAR) report shows 33 percent of agents experienced something on the job that “made them fear for their safety.” Another five percent of agents said they had actually been victims of crime while on the job.

I am a Forum User
    Clear case of results , instead of running around waving your hands and crying, take away all guns to keep me safe. Being responsible for your own safety.

I know 2 traveling nurses that carry in some form also. Often they are an easy target. apparently some fools think they carry drugs.

Anyone that comes into random people should carry.IMO

Yes we are,
    Michigan Gun Owners Member
    Michigan Open Carry Member
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Range Safety Officer

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by tenthumbs View Post
    I know 2 traveling nurses that carry in some form also. Often they are an easy target. apparently some fools think they carry drugs.

Anyone that comes into random people should carry.IMO
    my work forbids even carrying pepper spray. the nurses are often considerably smaller than some of the unstable folks they have to be in a closed private room with. some of the nurses are *******g angry that they can't carry anything.
    All I can do is buy wireless doorbells and set up a "panic button".
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    my work forbids even carrying pepper spray. the nurses are often considerably smaller than some of the unstable folks they have to be in a closed private room with. some of the nurses are *******g angry that they can't carry anything.
    All I can do is buy wireless doorbells and set up a "panic button".
    Pass out Zebra pens.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Cocowheats View Post
    Pass out Zebra pens.
    some of them had interesting keychains of their own.
    others just kept pepper spray and said they didn't care about the policy against it.
    I suppose I could have reported them. But I also told them that if they had guns under their shirts, I would never notice because I wasn't going to be looking under their shirts.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.