Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by SADAacp View Post
    By extending the validity of the CPL to 10 years, wouldn't Michigan risk losing reciprocity with other states?
    Good point!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Good point!
    Matter of time before every transfer requires a dealer and a NICS check. The next time the dems have both chambers of Congress, it will happen. Nevada has it and New Mexico is about to as well. The next time Lansing has democrats running the legislature, we will get it too, in the event DC doesn’t beat them to it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared1981 View Post
    Matter of time before every transfer requires a dealer and a NICS check. The next time the dems have both chambers of Congress, it will happen. Nevada has it and New Mexico is about to as well. The next time Lansing has democrats running the legislature, we will get it too, in the event DC doesn’t beat them to it.
    I sure hope so, we need more laws.

All crime can be stopped if we just enact enough laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    I sure hope so, we need more laws.

All crime can be stopped if we just enact enough laws.
    So true BUT we fail at giving the CRIMINALS NOTICE of the LAWS ! ROFL

I am a Forum User
    I wish a pro constitution congressman would submit a bill into congress that would be no nonsense and easy to understand. Make it a right of all the people that doesn't cost money to obtain either. Maybe if it was written in a way such as this : A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by boltaction View Post
    I wish a pro constitution congressman would submit a bill into congress that would be no nonsense and easy to understand. Make it a right of all the people that doesn't cost money to obtain either. Maybe if it was written in a way such as this : A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
    They try to dazzel us with big terms and blind us with their BS because they aren't working for us anymore they are working for the lobbyist the highest bidders get the ring !

Quote Originally Posted by boltaction View Post
    And if we can't get that at a federal level, maybe one of our state reps can write:

Every person has a right to keep and bear arms for the defense of himself and the state.
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12