Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Best suppressor for Scorpion Evo3 S1 pistol?

Just sort of fell onto the bandwagon with this so after looking around the net at other peoples set ups decided to go all in.

This is the model

https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-scorpi...l-w-flash-can/

See lots of upgrades available but other then adding a brace (recommendations welcome) I plan on shooting it stock for a while. What I really want is a good suppressor for it. Sound reduction/weight being priority over price.

Something available from SS would be nice. Have not used their kiosk service yet but everyone here says it's easy. Looking at the SilencerCo Omega 9k.

Thanks in advance.

I like the Dead Air Wolf9-SD
    You can even do a 3-lug on it also.

If you are wanting to run it in the handguard, the inner diameter will dictate which cans will fit.

"Best" is relative. Depends on what you are chasing. Decibels? Blowback? Durability? Versatility? Weight? Etc....

The Scorpion is a straight blowback and a bit loud at the user's ear, regardless. That is my personal experience at least being a 4.5" barreled Scorpion owner and having tried a few cans on it. Not the best suppressor host for those chasing decibels, but a lot of fun and quite reliable suppressed or not.

I vote 3lug it and buy whatever can fills your needs.

I am a Forum User
    The diameter of the Wolf 9 is 1.618. Diameter of the Omega 9k is 1.48.

CZ says the hand guard will fit suppressors up to 1.55, but, I read on one of the cz forums where someone used the Dead Air Wolf, at the sacrifice of being able to use the M-Lok points around it.

So I made a nylon sleeve turned to 1.618 to see how tight is was and while it does fit, I wonder about the heat transfer to the hand guard? Obviously not going full auto with it and I don't do mag dumps for YT so I think it'll be all right. Watched a video with the Omega 9k in that hand guard and they said the heat wasn't bad at all from the can.

I like both suppressors just fine but I will definitely give the edge to the Wolf9. Watching videos with it in its long setup, it seems impressive.

Going to try the Dead Air. See if I can get an advance on my allowance and order it Friday.

Thanks guys.

I am a Forum User
    Liberty Mystic X or the shorter Centurion are very good pistol caliber cans for a great price. The Centurion is only 5" and supposed to be on 9mm only but I used it on my 6.5 Grendel SBR for hunting with no problems. The Mystic X is an 8" multi-caliber can that you can run on your AR calibers and even 308 and 300 WM bolt rifles. I run the Centurion on my full auto MP5 and Glock 18 with no issues and it is very quiet. SS carries them too. One of the best bangs for the buck and I sell a lot of them.

Can't help with the can, but since you also asked about the brace, one of the best setups is the CZ folder with the Tailhook on it. Looks good and works even better.

Dice

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator Shyster's Avatar
    I run my Silencerco Hybrid on my CZ, MP5 and Lage Max-10/31 with a tri-lug adapter and it works well on all three platforms.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners. Any opinion I express on an issue should not be considered legal advice.

For those interested in establishing an NFA or Gun Trust click here. For my contact information click here. Follow me on Twitter @makowskilegal or my website www.makowskilegal.com

I am a Forum User
    I am downriver also if you want to try the rugged obsidian on your CZ, just meet me at the range and see it perform.

I highly recommend SB braces, I have several different ones.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by elwarpo View Post
    I am downriver also if you want to try the rugged obsidian on your CZ, just meet me at the range and see it perform.

I highly recommend SB braces, I have several different ones.
    Gotta cast my vote here as well. I've run my Obsidian, Ghost, and Blackside and the Obsidian in full length with the 3-lug mount is awesome with 147gr.
    I will have a GSL Stealth soon to test as well.