Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocowheats View Post
    Are you saying you carry your gun, keys, and knife all in the same pocket or just simply on the right side?
    Same side

I am a Forum User
    This is interesting. I like that the extra bungee is not starting from the bottom and hanging down as far as some other options. Also indicates something about additional magnetic retention. I'll look at this one more.

The idea of using a knife or multi-tool case is a good one. I tried my light in a case for a while, but it stuck up a lot higher than my belt like a lot of mag pouches. Having one more thing poking and scratching me wasn't ideal. I typically wear I shirt over everything and I hate having to put on an extra unnecessary layer of insulation I don't need most times. People aren't going to pay much attention to a multi tool case.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrema312 View Post
    This is interesting. I like that the extra bungee is not starting from the bottom and hanging down as far as some other options. Also indicates something about additional magnetic retention. I'll look at this one more.

The idea of using a knife or multi-tool case is a good one. I tried my light in a case for a while, but it stuck up a lot higher than my belt like a lot of mag pouches. Having one more thing poking and scratching me wasn't ideal. I typically wear I shirt over everything and I hate having to put on an extra unnecessary layer of insulation I don't need most times. People aren't going to pay much attention to a multi tool case.
    I should have mentioned that I don't use a belt so the knife cases that I use are the clip type that clip on my pants. Those seem to ride a little lower than the belt type.

Quote Originally Posted by xtrema312 View Post
    Same side

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12