Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I am a Forum User
    Actually a hilarious thought.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Saw dicks had them on sale again $99

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    An update on the Rough Rider discussion now that I have some more data.

I’ve had my original 6.5” convertible for a long time. It’s completely reliable and also accurate.

I’ve since purchased the 9” convertible from LeMasters Hudson. With that one, you have to mess around with the cylinders when you’re swapping them out or the action will lock up and you have to remove the cylinder to get it to function again. Once a cylinder is in “right,” then it works fine. The sights are “OK.” It shoots a bit low. No worries there since I’ll be cutting that front sight off...

Then I saw the $100 deal at Dunham’s this weekend and couldn’t resist. A friend and I both bought 6.5” single cylinder versions. Mine has the same finicky cylinder issue (although it’s not as big a deal since I only have the one), but the sights are on and it shoots well. My friend’s won’t fire. The firing pin is hitting the very edge of the rounds and not catching enough metal to set them off. If I run a cylinder through that one and then put those shells into one of mine it fires them right off. So that one is going to have to go back.

So out of four you have one that is flawless, two that are finicky about putting cylinders into (and one shoots a little low), and one that just goes click.

My cylinder can also be stubborn. I just fiddle with the hammer a little. Took it to the range Mon and shot the snot out of it. I was shooting shorts. What a fun time.
    Surprisingly accurate at 12 yrds, which is the distance from my hidey spot, to the bird feeders. Look out squirrels and chipmunks.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

I am a Forum User
    one of my cylinders seemed temperamental. a little fileing on the arm that come up from under the cylinder took care of that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234