Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Horizontal mag holders via Ebay

Just want to share my new horizontal mag carriers I found on Ebay. They worked with me to make sure they would fit my 1.5" Bianchi belt and new 1.75" Daltech Bullbelt. The carriers are slide on and hold my CZ75 based mags great (they do make them to fit others).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Horizontal-...7cf1%7Ciid%3A1

MGO Member
    Nice.
    Washtenaw Sportsman's Club member
    NRA Certified RSO (Thanks MGO)
    NRA Member

MGO Member
    I had a one made for a 1911 mag about 15 yrs ago. they are great-no biting into my excess.

You dont know it is there.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by UpNorthWOLF View Post
    Just want to share my new horizontal mag carriers I found on Ebay. They worked with me to make sure they would fit my 1.5" Bianchi belt and new 1.75" Daltech Bullbelt. The carriers are slide on and hold my CZ75 based mags great (they do make them to fit others).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Horizontal-...7cf1%7Ciid%3A1
    Thanks.
    I think I'll get a couple.
    One for the M&P Shield and one for the 1911.
    What's this though about insuring that it fits my belt?
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

No idea what belt you will order for, but I had him go deeper/wider for my two belts' thickness (my Daltech Bullbelt is thicker than the Bianchi). Mention Rick in Michigan with the CZs and they should make it so the belt fits through. I know they worked with me and I am happy.

It's easy for them to adjust dimensions anywhere you need them. They just send it to the printer, and whalah.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.