Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Bingo9991 View Post
    How much yall think I could profit on pipe shotguns

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by alinc100 View Post
    Well since it is a felony to manufacture weapons without a license for resale or distribution ,you decide what it is worth to you.
    Building them because you want to build them as a project is legal.
    So is deciding you don't want them anymore.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Well since it is a felony to manufacture weapons without a license for resale or distribution ,you decide what it is worth to you.
    Fairly certain the point of a buy back is to get criminals to turn in hot guns and old people to get rid of fun switch aks

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    Building them because you want to build them as a project is legal.
    So is deciding you don't want them anymore.
    Oh I agree with you 100% . I would believe the water gets cloudy when his intent is "profit." sadly I doubt I'll be going to PH , will wait to see y'all at the more local ones ,hoping they serve up a bunch for us.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

wait, they're doing it on a friday at lunch time?
    what if somebody has a gun they don't want, but they have a job they do want?
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

wait, they're doing it on a friday at lunch time?
    what if somebody has a gun they don't want, but they have a job they do want?
    My calendar shows it is a Saturday.

“Those interested could receive up to $300 for verified high-powered rifles, up to $200 for handguns, $150 for rifles and $100 for shotguns.“

What are the odds that an in-line muzzle loader would be considered high-powered?

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

My calendar shows it is a Saturday.
    And now you see why I don't work mornings.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Louisdove View Post
    “Those interested could receive up to $300 for verified high-powered rifles, up to $200 for handguns, $150 for rifles and $100 for shotguns.“

What are the odds that an in-line muzzle loader would be considered high-powered?
    the "up to" part is concerning.
    Here's how it's going to go...

Us: sir/ma'am, if you're going to get rid of that beat up old handgun, I'll give you $100.
    Them: [walking in the door of buyback] No way, they're going to give me $200
    Cop at desk: we will give you $40
    Them: The guy out front was just going to give me $100
    2 cops standing behind: I don't think you should do that, it could be illegal [hand on gun, step closer]
    Them: Oh, I wouldn't want to break any laws... $40 is fine...

the "up to" part is concerning.
    Here's how it's going to go...

Us: sir/ma'am, if you're going to get rid of that beat up old handgun, I'll give you $100.
    Them: [walking in the door of buyback] No way, they're going to give me $200
    Cop at desk: we will give you $40
    Them: The guy out front was just going to give me $100
    2 cops standing behind: I don't think you should do that, it could be illegal [hand on gun, step closer]
    Them: Oh, I wouldn't want to break any laws... $40 is fine...
    Funny how I looked right over the “up to” part. I’d bet your description is pretty accurate.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123