Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    I second Weber Tactical. They have carriers specifically for the big stick magazines. I have 2 and they work great for me.

Received the Com-Tac PCC ammo carrier today and it's perfect. Well made (like all their stuff) and very adjustable. This one is made for Glock magazines up to 30 rounds.

I'll wear it in a behind the back position with the mag at about a 30 degree cant. (It could be mounted straight horizontal) Then depending on the stage I can just use a standard belt mounted double mag carrier with a couple 17 round mags on board.

Mark

Everyone in PCC is using 40-50 round magazines and they do not reload except for classifiers. Then any mag and carrier will work as no more than 8 rounds are fired per mag. Taran Tactical and Taylor Freelance make the 10-20 round mag extensions.
    MGO Life Member, NRA Life Patron Member, CCRC Life Member, GOA Life Member

Hi Bart ----That is probably accurate for USPSA... which I don't shoot any more.

IDPA is 30 rounds so I'k all set now for that game. If they make you start with a down loaded mag (which is relatively common) I can just use a standard 17 round mag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12