Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MGO Member
    whatever the Optic, i've always had good luck with the Aero Ultralight SPR mount

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Musta Demoni View Post
    december, that Vortex setup there looks pretty legit. Good price too and free shipping.

By the way, if anyone has a setup they want to sell, hit me up.
    I'll sell you a Leupold Mark AR 3-9 with their IMS mount, and toss in a free AR! Lol.

I am a Forum User
    Best deal now is the Athlon midas 1-6 which is discontinued and CameralandNY is selling them for $219 (244 with scopecoat cover), versus the normal $600. It is a great illuminated scope.

Midway has the Vortex cantilever mount on sale for $72

I am a Forum User
    Re-visiting this thread, I'm a little confused.
    do posters miss the first word in the thread ? in capitol letters, in the title of the thread ?

" BUDGET " is what I see/ read ..

guess there's some interpretation necessary, but in most cases I read, when a poster requests suggestions or recommendations for a budget item..
    posters are quick to forget what is probably a key word for the OP.. that price is a key consideration.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    Re-visiting this thread, I'm a little confused.
    do posters miss the first word in the thread ? in capitol letters, in the title of the thread ?

" BUDGET " is what I see/ read ..

guess there's some interpretation necessary, but in most cases I read, when a poster requests suggestions or recommendations for a budget item..
    posters are quick to forget what is probably a key word for the OP.. that price is a key consideration.
    Budget is subjective, optics are not cheap so what is budget. To some budget optics are $300 (OP in this case), to some it is $1000 and to others it is $50. Read the second post in the thread, where someone asked what is budget. In the 5th post a $300 system seemed priced right by the OP ($190 scope and $72 mount plus tax/shipping). So where are the recommendations off?

musta whatt did you get ?

If you didnt buy yet, I wouold be very comfortable with the 150-200 buck bushnell, nikon, or vortex.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    musta whatt did you get ?

If you didnt buy yet, I wouold be very comfortable with the 150-200 buck bushnell, nikon, or vortex.

I ended up going with the Nikon Buckmasters II 3-9x40 and the Monstrum Tactical High Performance Cantilever Dual Ring mount.

Out the door from Amazon, I paid around $135. So obviously this is low budget stuff, but I figured it's worth a try at that price.

Have not mounted these yet, but will put a review up here once I do and put some rounds down range.

Thanks to everyone for the input.

I am a Forum User
    I am with him on the Nikon 1-4 scope m-223, I have 3, 1 mounted with a Burris P.E.P.R., and 2 with a Monstrum Tactical. They both hold zero very well. Nikon 1-4 is going on Natchez right now for about 150, and the Monstrum mount is about 30 on Amazon for the 1 inch mount.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12