Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    I use small and large Steralite shoe boxes for the smaller random stuff. Holsters in one, AR parts in another. They stack nicely and while they aren’t super durable for transport, just sitting on a shelf seems to work just fine. Ammo still lives in actual ammo cans though.

I got a shelf that is in Uline for about 400 bucks for $10 at an estate sale, came from doctors office. 36x18x74
    https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

I put all original paperwork, but not boxes, sometimes cut off back of box so I have original part numbers in one box.

Everything else is in little miniture milk crates, or plastic clear shoe boxes with lids, I label the side.

Mags.
    slings.
    new parts for builts in progress.
    old take offs.
    cleaner
    lube.
    range.
    etc have about 10 of them in the shelf.

Then two modest gun safes and about 15 ammo cans from 30 cal, and 50 cal, to some ones for 60mm shells which are basically triple the height of normal ammo can.

bottom shelf is all ammo.

Stuff in all my targets, basically as much as i can fit inside and on the top before it hit my basement ceiling.

Its important to get something VERY sturdy, I crumpled up a thin stamped sheet mental shelf that was like $40 when it was 1/4 full.

You need shelves that can hold like 200 lbs, whole thing canno rack and get out of sqaure so no particle board etc. Gotta be pure beef if you are loading it to the gills.
    Last edited by dirtmcgirt76239; 03-06-2019 at 04:23 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12