Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 45 acp View Post
    Well!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least they are not $50.00 a pair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to wear something because it is too cold to run around in my underwear
    Probably safe with Carhart, Eddie Bauer, etc.

I am a Forum User
    Chip Bergh has been profoundly anti-gun since his P & G days and has been 'transforming' Levi Strauss. Mostly, this involves dumping Baby Boomer customers and adapting the brand to younger consumers' tastes. That he now feels free to broadcast his anti-gun positions tells you where the younger generations are on gun control. These marketing guys have a pretty good understanding of their markets.

Bergh is also the top dog at HP (HPQ) and was probably the driving force in their anti-3D printed gun moves last year.

Quote Originally Posted by fatskater View Post
    Need to have gun owners apply for jobs and when they don't get hired file discrimination suits.
    i think you want to get hired, then come out of the closest, but you would have to get people on tape admitting its a thing they fire gun guys etc.

Just not hiring you is easily explained.

Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    I'll still never understand why companies who have nothing to do anything firearm related decided to pursue these crusades and end up falling on their own sword. Just focus on selling jeans and STFU about everything else.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

https://www.2ndvote.com/business-entity/wrangler/
    also wrangler sells $130 jeans https://www.wrangler.com/shop/wrangl...11MWZ3Y#hero=0

didnt even look hard, first page, first one i clicked on i knew it would be over 50.

I am a Forum User
    Levi Strauss is going public again. It is quite possible that Chip Bergh's anti-gun moves were intended to make his stock more popular with the Pashas of Wall Street:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-l...-idUSKBN1QS14N

Levi Strauss seeks $6.2 billion valuation in market return
    Diptendu Lahiri - March 11, 2019

(Reuters) - Levi Strauss & Co said on Monday it expects to raise as much as $587 million through an initial public offering (IPO), giving it a value of up to $6.17 billion as the jeans maker returns to the market after three decades.

The company, which has 385.5 million shares outstanding, said it expects to offer 36.7 million shares priced between $14 and $16 per share.

The IPO comes at a time when demand for denim is surging, driven by new styles such as high-waist and pinstriped jeans. Smaller rivals American Eagle Outfitters and Abercrombie & Fitch posted strong results last week, boosted by robust denim sales.

In its regulatory filing, Levi Strauss said the proceeds from the listing can be used for future acquisitions that will enhance its portfolio of brands, but has no immediate plans of any takeover.

Levi Strauss, which also sells footwear, belts and wallets, reported annual net revenue of $5.6 billion in 2018.

The 165-year-old company, known for inventing blue jeans, said it wants to evolve into a full-fledged global lifestyle leader for both men and women.

To attract young customers, brand Levi’s is also planning to expand its tailor shop and print bar that lets consumers customize and put their own designs on the company’s branded jeans and T-shirts.

With its IPO filing, the company joins a list of high-profile companies seeking to go public this year, including ride-hailing companies Uber Technologies and Lyft, photo-posting app Pinterest and home-renting company Airbnb.

The San Francisco, California based company intends to list as “LEVI” on the New York Stock Exchange, it said in a filing.

Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, BofA Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley are part of a 12-member underwriting team handling the IPO.
    Gun owners have been 'othered' by Wall Street for some time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123