Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishman95 View Post
    Once I take it to a bank and they hand me cash, I frankly dont care if it was fake. People arent forging money orders...
    They absolutely are. And your bank will debit those funds from your account long after you've walked away with the cash if you have accepted one that is a fake.

I am a Forum User
    So cash the money order at a bank where you don't have an account. Or request a USPS money order. Ive got a higher chance of dying in a car accident on the way to the bank. The chances of having this happen are so small that it isn't worth worrying about.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishman95 View Post
    So cash the money order at a bank where you don't have an account. Or request a USPS money order. Ive got a higher chance of dying in a car accident on the way to the bank. The chances of having this happen are so small that it isn't worth worrying about.
    You think if you walk into a bank as a stranger with a piece of paper they cannot verify that they will give you cash? Really? Let me tell you about the Green New Deal....

I am a Forum User
    Old data but:

In just three months, October 2004 through December 2004, more than 3,700 fake U.S. Postal money orders were intercepted.
    It's probably the most common type of fraud out there.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by UpNorthWOLF View Post
    You think if you walk into a bank as a stranger with a piece of paper they cannot verify that they will give you cash? Really? Let me tell you about the Green New Deal....
    They wont give you cash immediately, but once it clears they will. Like I said, USPS also does money orders.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkanzky View Post
    Old data but:

It's probably the most common type of fraud out there.
    Most money order scams involve the buyer sending you a fake money order for an ammount way more than the selling price. They then have you send the item AND their change. Theres other types, but its not hard to avoid if you aren't an idiot.

Annnnnd we're done. I'm locking this thread. Thanks again...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123