Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymac View Post
    I have both but the 200s are easier to adjust because of windage and elevation. The 100s just have windage. Having said that...once zero'd in at 25 yards you shouldn't have to touch them again.
    This is a purpose-built Appleseed rifle, so it sounds like the 100's are the way to go. Thanks for all the advice!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkanzky View Post
    This is a purpose-built Appleseed rifle, so it sounds like the 100's are the way to go. Thanks for all the advice!
    Except at some appleseeds they go out to 50 or 100 yards to calculate drop and come ups. In that case having elevation on the rear sight would be helpful. But most AS are at 25 so you are still likely GTG with the 100s.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymac View Post
    Except at some appleseeds they go out to 50 or 100 yards to calculate drop and come ups. In that case having elevation on the rear sight would be helpful. But most AS are at 25 so you are still likely GTG with the 100s.
    Well crap. I thought it was all 25 yds if it's not known distance. Too late, I ordered the 100's this morning.

MGO Member
    Well crap. I thought it was all 25 yds if it's not known distance. Too late, I ordered the 100's this morning.
    No worries...99% of the time they shoot at 25. Just sometimes, depending on the range they're at, will they shoot a drill at longer yards.
    No man made law physically prevents one from doing anything they have a mind to.

No big deal either way.

I think its all fundamentals, not a competition.

You will be fine with either.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123