Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

HSM 9mm (115gr) reman blemished ammo @ Uncoiled Firearms

I grabbed some of this re-manufactured 9mm ammo from Joel @ Uncoiled Firearms, and finally got to the range to try it out.

We ran nearly 150 rounds through both a Glock 19 and a Zenith MC28, and had zero failures of any kind over 3 different shooters.

It did feel like it was loaded on the hot side, which could help to explain why it cycled so well ;^D

I don't know what the "blemish" supposedly was, they looked and ran like every other practice round I've ever used......

I think these are a good buy at $160/1000 (plus tax), so thought I would share my results.

Brian
    NRA Life Member + RSO
    OCSC Member (full)
    HGC Member (associate)

Been looking at the Zenith. How do you like it ? What kind of mags does it take ?
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    Been looking at the Zenith. How do you like it ? What kind of mags does it take ?
    The Zenith (Girsan) MC28 is a very impressive package for the price, and for some reason I'm able to shoot it like a ******* laser beam (even out to 50').
    The recoil spring and take-down lever were both super stiff when new, but now both work perfectly.
    From what I've read it takes its own (bespoke) magazines, but can't confirm or deny that.....good thing it comes with 3 right in the box.
    NRA Life Member + RSO
    OCSC Member (full)
    HGC Member (associate)