Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

Hi-Point carbine accuracy problem

Didn't notice anything amiss? Lucky he wasn't a Darwin award winner. Did Hi-Point do any favor returning it to him?

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/m...ionf-hi-point/
    You have been infected by the Amish Virus. Since the Amish have neither electricity nor computers, you are on the honor system. Please format your hard drive. Thank you

I saw this a few years ago, still do not want one.

If hipoint could do it, so could iwi uzi, berretta, any number of 9mm AR, HK, sig, steyr, etc etc.

I never thought i would love a hipoint until I got my 995. (I got a GREAT deal on it to boot.) They are fun, cheap and very accurate!

That's a hell of a group!

I don't see any accuracy issues. All those rounds are stacked right on top of each other.

Dice

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    I saw this a few years ago, still do not want one.

If hipoint could do it, so could iwi uzi, berretta, any number of 9mm AR, HK, sig, steyr, etc etc.
    Maybe, but how many of them would put on a new barrel and send it back no charge?
    You have been infected by the Amish Virus. Since the Amish have neither electricity nor computers, you are on the honor system. Please format your hard drive. Thank you

MGO Member
    I love my 9mm hi-point carbine. I would have never thought I would say that. But here I am. And anyone that I have ever taken with me to the range and let them shoot it has loved it and most of them own one now.
    On top of that, once in the past, I had a small crack in the stock from dropping it at the range. And hi point customer service sent me a whole new stock with all screws as well to help me out. Their customer service was just as good as Ruger or better from what I have experienced so far. Just my two cents!!

I am a Forum User
    I had a 995 for a number of years. Ended up giving it to my mother-in-law when I built a Glock 9mm carbine. It’s a great little carbine that ran like a champ. Just wish Hi-Point would make a Glock mag version. I kinda like the new bullpup stocks that are out there for them, I keep kicking around picking up one of those for fun.

I think I would have sent him a check for the MSRP of the gun & tell him he's too stupid to own a gun.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING