Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    +1,000 for ATEi: very quick turnaround, great work, and Doug is worthy of your support.

APEX Kit is good, Doug at ATEI is the best.

Banned
    The stock trigger is fine for SD. Don't get the trigger snobbery on a SD gun. Just shoot it and enjoy. They are about the best bang for your buck going. You can get the 1.0 so cheap.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    I reshaped my Shield's sear, it smoothed and lightened the pull a little bit, and I just learned how to shoot it from there. A co-worker bought a shield as well and did have an Apex kit put in, and honestly I was not impressed by it.

MGO Member
    The trigger works good for me, gets better as you use it. Its a self defense pistol , not a target pistol. Just my opinion.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jwade78 View Post
    Doug over at ATEI does amazing things with MnP pistols

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    THIS^^^

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by alinc100 View Post
    THIS^^^
    Ty, but if SnW will do it for free, I'd be all over that

I am a Forum User
    Doug over at ATEI does amazing things with MnP pistols

I'll second that he does an amazing job!!

SW of Grand Rapids, surrounded by chickens, Detroit some weekends.
    Ty, but if SnW will do it for free, I'd be all over that

What happens if your trigger out of the box isn’t 10lbs? Without an articulable problem beyond just simply “I don’t really like it” S&W won’t do any work on it for you. It’s really a discussion about two different things. Having the trigger correctly set from the factory vs. having a modified one with some level of aftermarket performance.
    Of the aftermarket choices to make the trigger better, Doug at ATEI is arguably the best, and he is local.
    “Cui prodest?” Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Quote Originally Posted by balrog006 View Post
    What happens if your trigger out of the box isn’t 10lbs? Without an articulable problem beyond just simply “I don’t really like it” S&W won’t do any work on it for you. It’s really a discussion about two different things. Having the trigger correctly set from the factory vs. having a modified one with some level of aftermarket performance.
    Of the aftermarket choices to make the trigger better, Doug at ATEI is arguably the best, and he is local.
    Not trying to take money out of dougs pocket but if the earlier comment was a complaint to SW got it down to 5, shipped both ways free, simply ask what he said. Copy it down word for word. Ad a little praise, huge SW fan, I have a 642, 638, mp15, old 5906 from my father, love sw products, I wish to continue to buy them, please remedy this in my opinion subpar mp9 trigger, I know you can do better, thanks sw fanboy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast