Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruger LCP II

MGO Member
    For a small increase in size, but still easy to conceal and pocket carry, I’d endorse the Glock 42. This replaced my LCP- and I wouldn’t look back.

Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post
    LCP II is an awesome pistol.
    Remington RM380 is awesome also. It is the Rohrbaugh design.(Possibly the only Remington worth buying)
    I don't like the RM380 trigger, so I replaced it with a Galloway

Hit up the RM380 and Ruger LCP pages on Facebook and you will see tons of info.
    He's right, the rm380 is possibly the only Remington worth owning. It legitimately works as it should. I really like mine and have had no issues. Trigger is very easy to stage(I'm a striker fired guy).

I am a Forum User
    I was mostly interested in the LCP II due to its size and ease of concealment, my next choice is the 'ol trusty S&W 642. The GLOCK 42 isn't really for me as the size is too large for a 380, in my opinion. I hadn't really looked at a Remington due to the poor quality of the other Remington pistols.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsSon402 View Post
    I do realize the Internet is filled with people who simply go on to complain. I'm honestly not worried about it blowing up as I feel there may be more to the story. The owner claims he was using Sig ammo but who really knows. My biggest worry is the complaints of FTF's. I really want to like the LCP II but may go with a revolver as I would worry less about it jamming. Luckily I still have some time so more research/testing can be done by me. Thanks all for your help and comments
    Your use of FTF, is that Failure to Feed or Failure to Fire?

Either way, limp wristing a LCP is a very easy thing to do & will cause the failure.
    Practice & maybe a little raining could help a lot of the people that complain on the internet.
    My wife nor me has any problem with our first gen LCP.

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post

Either way, limp wristing a LCP is a very easy thing to do & will cause the failure.
    Practice & maybe a little raining could help a lot of the people that complain on the internet.
    Good call, i was thinking that earlier and did not mention it. My friend has a glock 17 and 19, one of our mutal friends who is a girl, and actually a great athlete at sports, cannot seem to stop limp wristing it, and jamming a gun that is known to be hard to jam. She just will not stop doing it, she can do 2-3 per mag. Its uncanny. She was one step away from the olympics 15-16 years ago. It drives me crazy.

These people are out there.

They do not know how to do it right, wont change, and have to blame the gun.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post

Sorry, failure to feed. I haven't noticed many issues with the first gen, mostly on the LCP II which I was initially interested in. I may lean towards the first gen now, especially since the super cheap link was recently forwarded.

I am a Forum User
    I have had one for 2 years now a couple hundred rounds through even hollow points, zero malfunctions. My friend has one and he also likes it. Super simple too carry, and they make a new mag that has the pinky extension on it now that makes it even better.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmaldo616 View Post
    I have had one for 2 years now a couple hundred rounds through even hollow points, zero malfunctions. My friend has one and he also likes it. Super simple too carry, and they make a new mag that has the pinky extension on it now that makes it even better.
    SomeCrazyGreek and I had this conversation not too long ago. We both carry the LCP II 99% or the time and both he and I own a signification gun collection......the gun speaks for itself...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12