Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Member

Comments on Grey Wolf Delisting

FWS has opened up a comment period to the public on the delisting Grey Wolves. All hunters in Michigan should send there POSITIVE comments ASAP. Wolves have decimated deer and wildlife numbers in the UP and are now spreading to the Lower.

https://www.regulations.gov/comment?...2018-0097-0001

We need you and all your friends to comment, the future of all hunting is in the balance.

Wildlife populations need to be controlled by hunters and trapper with sound biological information, not the Courts or Politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by coyote wacker View Post
    FWS has opened up a comment period to the public on the delisting Grey Wolves. All hunters in Michigan should send there POSITIVE comments ASAP. Wolves have decimated deer and wildlife numbers in the UP and are now spreading to have been planted in the Lower.

https://www.regulations.gov/comment?...2018-0097-0001

We need you and all your friends to comment, the future of all hunting is in the balance.

Wildlife populations need to be controlled by hunters and trapper with sound biological information, not the Courts or Politicians.
    FIFY

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator SteveS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote wacker View Post
    Wolves have decimated deer and wildlife numbers in the UP
    I 100% support delisting, but I have yet to see any solid evidence that they have decimated the deer population.
    Opinions and comments made by me on this forum should not be considered legal advice.