Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dunham's is bad for having secret coupons. I bought mine Thanksgiving & it was on sale for $499+. Still cheaper than anywhere else. Same gun @ Cabela's is like $630. I hate this gun, wish I would have paid another $100 & got the 45 ACP. Or not bought a Kimber at all. Not what they're cracked up to be IMHO
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    Dunham's is bad for having secret coupons. I bought mine Thanksgiving & it was on sale for $499+. Still cheaper than anywhere else. Same gun @ Cabela's is like $630. I hate this gun, wish I would have paid another $100 & got the 45 ACP. Or not bought a Kimber at all. Not what they're cracked up to be IMHO
    I've got the Colt Defender in .45 and I absolutely love it. I've considered buying the Defender in 9mm since I've been trying to harmonize ammunition to make it easier to stock up.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    I'll take it off your hands for a couple hundred.

Quote Originally Posted by Wouraaronry View Post
    A 1973 Single-Six should be a New Model. Not "old" to most of us. Just the first year production of the NM. If it needs a hammer,, or another part,, then deduct about 50 from the value. Original grips,, another 35-45. Depending upon the grips on it,, maybe sell them for ???
    Condition,, at 60-70,, with the description above,, at best,, a 200 gun.
    What an insightful reply to a Kimber Micro 9mm value question. NOT!
    Last edited by Imshootin; 12-22-2019 at 12:47 PM.
    If you are better off than you were 4 years ago....................you are probably an ILLEGAL INVADER.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12