Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Unhappy P80 Glock 17 Does Not Fire

I'm having an issue with my glock build where the trigger does operate properly and I cannot remove the slide with out removing the firing pin first (its's a lone wolf firing pin). The trigger only engages/fire when the I pull the slide back and I physically manipulate the trigger forward/rearward. I just know it is something simple that I am over looking that is causing this issue. I have searched google and youtube to see if anyone else has run across this problem and I did find one video which seems to display the exact problem I am having, but the solution offered in said video did not help. I would greatly appreciate any help on this problem I'm having. Also, I am providing a link to some photos of the frame/slide in the hopes someone can see something out of place or installed incorrectly that I overlooked.

Glock 17 Build
    Last edited by Mack7mle; 04-02-2019 at 06:56 PM.

Banned
    Your connector has a bar on it to eliminate over travel?

If so, take more off.

Apologies for the late reply & thank you for responding. I initially used a Lone Wolf lower parts kit and i recently purchased a Glock kit. I replaced the trigger and that seems to have completely resolved the problem. This was a learning experience in which if I were to do another build I will more inclined to use only Glock parts in the future. Thanks again for the help.