Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Vortex sparc ar for sure. Sometimes you can find them for $100-$130. Cant beat their warranty. Comes with a absolute and lower 1/3 cowitness adaptable mount. I like it over ththe holosun because it takes an AAA or AA battery and has a rubber jacket with covers.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmann1967 View Post
    Vortex sparc ar for sure. Sometimes you can find them for $100-$130. Cant beat their warranty. Comes with a absolute and lower 1/3 cowitness adaptable mount. I like it over ththe holosun because it takes an AAA or AA battery and has a rubber jacket with covers.
    Sparc over the strikefire

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    I like both the crossfire and the sparc. The sparc is 138 shipped to the house from brownell and the strikefire is 170 from optics planet

I am a Forum User
    I have this on my AR pistol.. I love it.. Very reliable and affordable. I love the clarity of the red dot, so sharp and focused.. . $119 and free shipping. Can't beat that deal.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/sig-...ck-r52001.html

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JimSig View Post
    I have this on my AR pistol.. I love it.. Very reliable and affordable.. $119 and free shipping. Can't beat that deal.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/sig-...ck-r52001.html

My fear for these is the size of the glass. I have a hard time with small optics

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwade78 View Post
    My fear for these is the size of the glass. I have a hard time with small optics

It's a red dot and not a scope.. I shoot my AR pistol with both eyes open, the red dot is right there where you need it to put it on target. I don't depend on glass size when shooting red dots as I can still see the whole field of vision with both eyes opened. But when it comes to scopes, yes I agree I need the largest glass size.

I have primary arms advanced micro dot, and the strikefire II. I like the strikefire II a little more, I have astigmatism i Can tune the strike fire to a better dot in medium brightness settings but both seem to work well for the price.

Both have lifetime warranties so I bought with confidence.

From watching some torture test vids, the lower end or mid level stuff has gone up in hours of battery life and durability so much in the last 3-4 years. What ever you want holosun, sig romeo, primary arms, vortex go watch a couple torture vids people are throwing them 15 ft in the air, dropping ten times of ladder, throwing rifle around, freezing them, soaking them over night etc stuff I would never ever come close to doing, and they hold up which is amazing for stuff under $175.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    I have primary arms advanced micro dot, and the strikefire II. I like the strikefire II a little more, I have astigmatism i Can tune the strike fire to a better dot in medium brightness settings but both seem to work well for the price.

Both have lifetime warranties so I bought with confidence.

From watching some torture test vids, the lower end or mid level stuff has gone up in hours of battery life and durability so much in the last 3-4 years. What ever you want holosun, sig romeo, primary arms, vortex go watch a couple torture vids people are throwing them 15 ft in the air, dropping ten times of ladder, throwing rifle around, freezing them, soaking them over night etc stuff I would never ever come close to doing, and they hold up which is amazing for stuff under $175.
    Ok I'll YouTube some videos

Banned
    Aimpoint.

Less is junk.

Quote Originally Posted by midlandshooter View Post
    Aimpoint.

Less is junk.
    I can't disagree. Aimpoint Pro is the best red dot I've ever used, hands down. Maybe save up a little more, it isn't much more money. Think about it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast