Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AK FURNITURE

Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    Got all of the black paint off. Some sanding & I think it will be ready for some stain & a finish. Think I'll wait till I find the hand guards before I go any farther.
    You will have a toothpick if you try to get all the paint out. My Mini Draco handguards were painted black when I bought it, and I stripped it, sanded to about where you are now. Not sure how Amber shellac would cover the paint left in the grain, but dark stain will make it disappear. This is Red Mahogany stain with satin poly.
    Active airport shooter

MGO Member
    Ive got a UTG ak quad rail if you're interested, its not wood, but its light, and if you want to add accessories, it pretty much lets you mount the max possible.

Thanks, but My Son is wanting the laminated front to match the stock. I like the looks of the wood on JDG's MINI.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12