Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Stick mag holders for USPSA

Im looking to get into USPSA, starting with PCC, but I dont have any magazine holders for glock 26 round 45ACP stick mags. Does anyone have any suggestions?

MGO Member
    Check out Weber Tactical. They list a PCC mag holder for 45ACP
    https://webertactical.com/product/co...pcc-mag-pouch/

I see a ton of different brand mag carriers used by PCC shooters. Heck, if you are just getting into it and aren't sure which way to go, what you really need is a magazine that holds 32 rounds or more, as stages very rarely go above that. Many PCC guys are running 40+ round mags and only ever have to reload if the stage requires it, which isn't too often other than classifiers and the occasional skills style stage. The few times I shot PCC with my MPX I had a 20 round mag I used for reloads. I ran 40 round magazines in the gun and barely ever reloaded.

Since you are shooting a .45, it might be tough to find extensions that'll add that much capacity to the large frame mags, but I see that Kriss makes a +12 for the 13 round mag bodies. I wonder if you could use that mag extension and then buy a long spring from MBX or similar and get something working?

As far as mag carriers, I see Blade-Tech, DAA, CR Speed, Ghost, and the other usual companies. I do see some PCC guys running longer pouches for their huge mags, otherwise they get a bit tippy with all that weight up high. The WeberTactical looks pretty nice and is priced well.

I am a Forum User
    If I wanted more than 26 rounds I'd probably just get one of these.

I am a Forum User
    Take a look at codaevolution.com
    It seems like a pretty basic design that mounts horizontally along your belt.

MGO Member
    Just use 10 rounds magazines, and learn to do a tactical reload.

I need some kydex ones for Colt 32 round 9mm mags

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coctailer View Post
    I need some kydex ones for Colt 32 round 9mm mags
    I was able to make my own from a sheet of kydex and some Blade Tech TecLock belt clips. They work well, and weren’t difficult to do.