Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    I'm nearing a decision on a suppressor and, after my e-mail communications with Joel a couple of weeks back, I'm definitely going to push it through Uncoiled. Very helpful.
    Bit of a drive for me too but after talking with Joel on the phone I ordered my latest suppressor (Dead Air Wolf) from Silencer Shop and had my first experience with their kiosk at Uncoiled. Even though they were busy packing up for a gun show, everyone there was very friendly and helpful. They will definitely be getting more of my business.

This thread got me to stop in there last weekend while on that side of town and I have to say, my impression mirrors what everyone else in this thread is saying. They were very happy to hand me any number of cool stufffrom their very nice collection of guns. I ended up ordering a new competition gun from them which I am now patiently waiting for. Definitely stop in when you get a chance!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wurm View Post
    This thread got me to stop in there last weekend while on that side of town and I have to say, my impression mirrors what everyone else in this thread is saying. They were very happy to hand me any number of cool stufffrom their very nice collection of guns. I ended up ordering a new competition gun from them which I am now patiently waiting for. Definitely stop in when you get a chance!
    That is great to hear!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12