Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: Sig 210

I am a Forum User

Sig 210

HI guys!

I stopped into Ann Arbor Arms last night and wouldn't you know, they had a Sig 210 sitting there in the display case!

Got a chance to admire this amazing handgun, alas, they would not let me shoot it!

This gun simply oozes quality, I have seen reports where it delivers the accuracy required to be a competition bullseye gun. Unfortunately, there is no red dot mount available at this time. Plus I have heard reports that the trigger is a touch too light for legal competition.

For what it is worth, it is still sitting in the display case because I did not have an extra $1,600.00 in my pocket yesterday.

I will say that I was very impressed with the grips such that I might track down a similar pair for my SW model 41.

If anybody is hanging round the west side of Ann Arbor, might want to go check this firearm out.

Regards,
    Crankster

MGO Member
    I have one, they are very nice! Pretty sure there is one at Uncoiled as well, for less! P.S. not associated, just been there a few times, nice guys. Also own 2 41s!

Got one on order but don’t know how long before it will be in. I am sure I can’t shoot well enough to make it a wise purchase, but maybe if I squint real hard...
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

Geno at Wicked Trigger (Waterford) sent me a message last year that I needed to stop by the shop to see something cool.
    When I walked in, he ran to the back, came out with a Sig box. I opened it to see a gorgeous 210. After handling it for 30 seconds I reached for my wallet but he said, "Oh no, this one is mine!"

It took a few weeks, but he got another one and set it aside for me. I actually took a vacation day from work so I could pick it up.
    It balances perfectly, the trigger is almost as good as one from a skilled gunsmith, and I'm sure I will never again shoot well enough to justify owning one, but it IS an absolute joy to shoot.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

I am a Forum User
    You guys are not helping...……..

Oh my poor visa card!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crankythunder View Post
    You guys are not helping...……..

Oh my poor visa card!!!!!!!!!
    If you are interested, Sir, I'd be happy to meet you at a range near you and you can run a box through mine to see if you'd really like one.
    I'm off work for a few more weeks (sigh, I hope it's only a few more weeks!), so my schedule is ummm, adaptable. I need to get over to Lansing to help my parents with a few things anyway, so I can make a day of it.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    Geno at Wicked Trigger (Waterford) sent me a message last year that I needed to stop by the shop to see something cool.
    When I walked in, he ran to the back, came out with a Sig box. I opened it to see a gorgeous 210. After handling it for 30 seconds I reached for my wallet but he said, "Oh no, this one is mine!"

It took a few weeks, but he got another one and set it aside for me. I actually took a vacation day from work so I could pick it up.
    It balances perfectly, the trigger is almost as good as one from a skilled gunsmith, and I'm sure I will never again shoot well enough to justify owning one, but it IS an absolute joy to shoot.
    LOL - Gene was ogling mine when it was shipped in and told me he had one coming, so I remember that well. In reference to the gun, yes it is everything people are saying about it but... Sig (IMHO) screwed the pooch in not offering a 10 round magazine for the gun. I even emailed them asking if one would be coming and the answer was no. Furthermore, in a head to head comparison to my S&W 952, the 952 comes out on top, primarily for it's trigger (which is amazing). Granted, trying to acquire a 952 these days will run double the cost of the 210, and I wouldn't say it's worth that much more.

I aslo have one and it is accurate. I posted a review in this section when I first got it. I aslo have a 952. The sig p210 is very well made for the price. Got mine at Williams for a little under 1500 out the door.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by actionpistol327 View Post
    I aslo have one and it is accurate. I posted a review in this section when I first got it. I aslo have a 952. The sig p210 is very well made for the price. Got mine at Williams for a little under 1500 out the door.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    If anyone is interested and, wants to try one Williams has a Sig210 on their rental wall.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    If you are interested, Sir, I'd be happy to meet you at a range near you and you can run a box through mine to see if you'd really like one.
    I'm off work for a few more weeks (sigh, I hope it's only a few more weeks!), so my schedule is ummm, adaptable. I need to get over to Lansing to help my parents with a few things anyway, so I can make a day of it.
    that's a nice thing to do, all around