Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Dbl Tap

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by AxlMyk View Post
    It's a good question. I've never OCd, except at the barber. Just don't feel comfortable. The whole idea of the CPL being, nobody knows.
    Besides, it's a PITA to unload and stow it every time you get in your car.
    Do you not trust your barber?

Quote Originally Posted by eightbit View Post
    Do you not trust your barber?
    I'm not going to sit in the chair with my coat on.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by AxlMyk View Post
    It's a good question. I've never OCd, except at the barber. Just don't feel comfortable. The whole idea of the CPL being, nobody knows.
    Besides, it's a PITA to unload and stow it every time you get in your car.
    Why would you unload & stow to get in a car if you have a cpl?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    The OP asked about OC relative to "I have wondered what is the practicality of Open Carry, especially when awaiting to attend a CPL course."

I'm indifferent on the subject of OC. Do as you please, I say. Personally, I won't OC because I feel it would give away any tactical advantage I might have.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    The OP asked about OC relative to "I have wondered what is the practicality of Open Carry, especially when awaiting to attend a CPL course."

I'm indifferent on the subject of OC. Do as you please, I say. Personally, I won't OC because I feel it would give away any tactical advantage I might have.
    I keep hearing about that disadvantage but never hear of it actually happening.
    Doesn't seem to happen anymore then CC'ers getting victimized while hiding their guns.

I do both, just quit worrying about which is better a long time ago.

I am a Forum User
    What's holding up getting your CPL? It makes life so much simpler especially when it comes to getting in and out of a car. I personally do not want to ever unholster and unload my gun in view of other people. My gun will never come out of the holster out in the open unless I'm planning to use it.

If your going to open carry with or without a CPL I implore you to learn, understand, and follow the rules. Open carry in Michigan is likely to draw more scrutiny. When you open carry you are representing all gun owners. I'm not trying to discourage it just saying please don't do something stupid, for your sake and for the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    What?
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12