Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Shotgun Scabbard

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of a shotgun scabbard that can accommodate a shotgun with a receiver mounted shotshell carrier and a red dot?

I just installed the Mesa Tactical aluminum rail/shotshell carrier with a Bushnell TR25 and definitely will not fit in my NcStar scabbard now...TIA!

I am a Forum User
    voodoo tactical might?

I am a Forum User
    plumbum, your PM inbox is full. I can't PM you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Guapo-Apo View Post
    Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of a shotgun scabbard that can accommodate a shotgun with a receiver mounted shotshell carrier and a red dot?

I just installed the Mesa Tactical aluminum rail/shotshell carrier with a Bushnell TR25 and definitely will not fit in my NcStar scabbard now...TIA!
    If you already have one, cut it, get permission to bring it into a shoe repair, hockey repair, sail repair place. Sail place by me I use to customize all sorts of stuff.

With trigger guard on, go in there, cut it back, have him sew in a patch that swells to the right width to accommodate your carrier.

In another 10 days, this will be a ONE YEAR OLD THREAD.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.