Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MGO Member

Any Walleye Guys?

Fished lake Erie 4/8 caught 23 eye released females bigger than 25" ended up 3 man limit. Purples and pinks worked best , deep husky jerks and deep bandit's 30-35 foot back. Fished Fermi to stoney point 17-21 foot of water, moving at 1.6-1.8 mph. Tried the river a few times over the past two weeks numbers aren't in yet. I plan on hitting the river harder next week. Just a report if anyone heads out

Tight Lines

MGO Board of Directors

Wow!

What a great report! MikethePike is quite the walleye-er.
    He's a Detroit River guy. I've been out fishing with him four times, I believe, and he really knows the river.
    I went to Skipper Buds and looked at small fishing boats yesterday. Looks like $20,000 new. Going to Craigslist today!
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

My fish monger(next door neighbor) always brings fillets to my Estate.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

I am a Forum User
    I used to jig the river all the time. Great fishery and always a lot of fun. I miss it and my boat.

MGO Member
    I fish alot on the water no so much hard water anymore until my little guy asks. I might sell my boat if interest 2004 lund 1700 fishermen 140 4 stroke johnsons hds 7" gen 2 at bow hds gen 3 9" at helm 80 i5 motor guide, down riggers, 4 newer batteries, rod holders few more things. I have to get from up north this weekend I've been in my uncles boats past 4 weeks my uncle and I have been kicking the idea to sell both and get a 1850 lund I'm keeping all my rods and tackle she has boated ALOT of eyes over the past years

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackam View Post
    Wow!

What a great report! MikethePike is quite the walleye-er.
    He's a Detroit River guy. I've been out fishing with him four times, I believe, and he really knows the river.
    !
    No need for me to hit the lake as the resident walleye never leave + I don't like eating the 24"+

MGO Member
    I'll be on the river starting Sunday or Monday depending on weather reports are its heating up. Last 3x on river few weeks back was a struggle to get a limit. Last year caught 45 walleyes in 4hours that was a fun day and jigged up my first fishing pole after posting on multiple sites no one could describe so my son got a new pole

MGO Member
    4-22 report

My two uncles and I went out 930am-230pm fished Trenton channel just down stream from free bridge I went 16 for 20 keeping just my limit of 5. All males 16-19" we ended up with our 3 man limit all in all good day on the water

MGO Board of Directors

Detroit River: Anglers are still taking a good number of walleye including limit catches from the south end of Grosse Ile. Walleye were caught near the Trenton Power Plant however the white bass were starting to move in. Most are jigging a minnow, but some were starting to use a crawler harness down near the mouth. White bass were caught from Wyandotte on up. Perch fishing slowed so the bluegills are now moving into the canals and marinas.

MIKE! IS IT TIME?!
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

MGO Member
    Sorry if anyone was following I have posting I haven't posted report last several times out, but I would say this is the last week/weekend b4 the silvers come in I've limited every time out in 2hrs or less biggest I pulled from river this year 27" 7lb spawned out female last Sunday. PM if you want depths and locations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast