Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MGO Board of Directors

HB 4434 of 2019
    Weapons; licensing; penalty for failure to comply with certain licensing requirements; modify. Amends sec. 227 of 1931 PA 328 (MCL 750.227).
    Last Action: 5/14/2019 Analysis File Added

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/docume...4-6A54A883.pdf
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Member Forum User
    MDA looking like dummies as usual.

Still waiting for the video to pop up in the archive.

I am a Forum User
    Gongwer News Service says this bill was the subject of a hot debate in the House Judiciary Committee yesterday. Their story is behind a paywall.

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 10x25mm View Post
    Gongwer News Service says this bill was the subject of a hot debate in the House Judiciary Committee yesterday. Their story is behind a paywall.
    I'm working on trimming the video and getting it up.

MGO Member Forum User
    Whupz, forgot to link it here once I got it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBqesToFpxI

Quote Originally Posted by jgillmanjr View Post

Thanks for posting the video. I believe that everyone who spoke in favor of these two bills did a fantastic job. The committee as a whole (at least those who spoke) seemed to reflect a favorable position on the bills.

The opposition...As usual...Showed their ignorance of fact, and irrelevance of feelings. I'd like to thank Tom for calling them out on that.

All in all, a good representation for gun owners.
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by G22 View Post
    Thanks for posting the video. I believe that everyone who spoke in favor of these two bills did a fantastic job. The committee as a whole (at least those who spoke) seemed to reflect a favorable position on the bills.

The opposition...As usual...Showed their ignorance of fact, and irrelevance of feelings. I'd like to thank Tom for calling them out on that.

Agreed 100%

The lady from Mom's Hate Gun Owners (or whatever…close enough) made me laugh! The agenda is so clear…ANYTHING that can change an individual that qualifies to carry a concealed pistol into an individual that cannot is desired! She says it gives people an incentive to not renew on time…especially if they know they won't qualify for renewal. Even when it was put in her face that this bill does NOTHING for people that do NOT qualify for renewal, she still pressed the issue!

Somebody should have brought up other states that have "Lifetime" CPL's and watch her mind be blown!

MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by G22 View Post

Tom playing clean up was a good time to be sure.

MGO Board of Directors

HB 4434 of 2019
    Weapons; licensing; penalty for failure to comply with certain licensing requirements; modify. Amends sec. 227 of 1931 PA 328 (MCL 750.227).
    Last Action: 5/21/2019 referred to second reading

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by jgillmanjr View Post

Thanks for posting. Great watch. Great job, Tom.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast