Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I am a Forum User
    .."Send Mike an email. He will send you a new LPK (not just the FCG)."

Well, I did as suggested. & yes.. Mike responded quickly to my email, He did send another entire LPK..not just the FCG...
    Decided that Combat Armory was deserving of a product review...so I wrote one, on their LPK.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by joepistol View Post
    .."Send Mike an email. He will send you a new LPK (not just the FCG)."

Well, I did as suggested. & yes.. Mike responded quickly to my email, He did send another entire LPK..not just the FCG...
    Decided that Combat Armory was deserving of a product review...so I wrote one, on their LPK.
    I'm pleased with them, thus far. No, they aren't shipping top of the line stuff, but for the prices, you can't beat it with a stick.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from them yesterday and without question they have some smokin hot deals! Just got the UPS notice, it'll be here today! Wouldn't it be nice if every company operated this way?
    Two thumbs up for Combat Armory.

MGO Member
    I received my 300 upper and all seems to be in order with it. No visual issues, waiting on some parts to come in to put it all together. Got it in a couple days. I see they offer Glock barrels as well, Ill have to ask about that on a different post. This post was extremely helpful BTW. Thanks Scoop.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345