Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Sight Removal Tool for all

Let's say I purchase a sight removal tool. How many of you would want to use it for your personal gun?

If we get X amount of people to chip in to buy one it would be chump change compared to a gun smith charging(I mean no disrespect towards the smiths) and time consumed for driving. We could ship it to one another USPS.

After we use it we can sell on Ebay and split the profits equally or one of us could buy it at the going rate.

Maybe Yes or Maybe No. I must be bored today.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

I am a Forum User
    Not sure what pusher your looking at. I have the Ncstar pusher either from eBay or Amazon. Can be had for around $40. Never a issue with marking the slide or sight.

I am a Forum User
    I have a MGW sight pro (the best on the market), come on over and use it. I have several shoes (different guns have different shoes). All I ask is if I do not have a shoe for your gun, buy one (about $15) and leave it so the next person can use it.

I will show you how it works, but you work on your gun, as I do not want the liability.

Banned
    Just buy a sight pusher or use a punch/brass drift. Group buy? Lol

A Glock front sight socket is a few bucks.

i would not want to ship it, I would rather pay a smith than make a trip to UPS.

I do like the idea that in certain parts of the metro area or even the whole state you have a tool share list, and 10-20 guys that have nice set ups and dont mind sharing a couple tools in their garage etc, not lending them out.

A tool library. Make arrangents, be polite, DIY, maybe have a token gift as standard a small box of federal 22 as a thankyou.

MGO Member
    John-I have an NCStar universal with shoes. You may use it anytime. I’ll even let you keep it for a while and then you can mail it back when you are finished.

Thanks to all for your generosity. I purchased an NCstar. Anyone in Lake Orion/Oxford needing to borrow you know where I'm at.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    i would not want to ship it, I would rather pay a smith than make a trip to UPS.

I do like the idea that in certain parts of the metro area or even the whole state you have a tool share list, and 10-20 guys that have nice set ups and dont mind sharing a couple tools in their garage etc, not lending them out.

A tool library. Make arrangents, be polite, DIY, maybe have a token gift as standard a small box of federal 22 as a thankyou.
    It's a pretty standard offer around here that if anyone needs a hand with something, or needs tools, you are welcome to stop by Palais du Rifleguy. I'm slowly building up a lot of jun.. .er, tools and stuff, and am happy to lend a hand.
    Matter of fact, I have a TIG welder showing up in a couple days, and will have a lathe and mill in the garage later this summer. I'll see what else SWMBO will let me sneak in here.

Usual fee base is an icy cold Diet Pepsi, or a hand shake.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    Thanks to all for your generosity. I purchased an NCstar. Anyone in Lake Orion/Oxford needing to borrow you know where I'm at.
    I'm not excited by the NcStar so I will send back. Today bought a new Wheeler Engineering for $115.00 shipped which will also take care of the dovetailed front sights.
    Last edited by JohnJak; 04-17-2019 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    It's a pretty standard offer around here that if anyone needs a hand with something, or needs tools, you are welcome to stop by Palais du Rifleguy. I'm slowly building up a lot of jun.. .er, tools and stuff, and am happy to lend a hand.
    Matter of fact, I have a TIG welder showing up in a couple days, and will have a lathe and mill in the garage later this summer. I'll see what else SWMBO will let me sneak in here.

Usual fee base is an icy cold Diet Pepsi, or a hand shake.
    He's not kidding guys. One of the best on here for lending a hand, or a spare part or two.
    ΥΣΜΧ SEMPER FIDELIS !

LIFE MEMBER OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST FRATERNITY

71 AND COUNTING