Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grip Chop G19X

I am a Forum User
    good craftsmanship and it looks very well planned and executed..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaseMonkeySRT View Post
    So other than the color you took the one distinct difference that made the 19X the 19X and "deleted" it. Not sure I see the logic behind this.
    No ****, lmao. Pay a bunch more than a regular 19... cut down to regular 19.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade1 View Post
    I find it ironic I post pics of the Glock and the majority of the posts thus far are about the car I mention keeping me from buying another pistol. ^_^
    you brought it up...

MGO Member
    Very nice job. Looks great. I am not sure i totally get it but its not for me to say. End result, your craftsmanship is top notch.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy_K View Post
    Very nice job. Looks great. I am not sure i totally get it but its not for me to say. End result, your craftsmanship is top notch.
    Try to find that 2-tone color anywhere else without cerakote and you will have your answer. I'll likely at some point look for a second 19X frame if I seriously go after building a MHS entrant collection but for now I have a 17 size and a 19 size in my favorite gun colors.

MGO Member
    Looks like you did a great job on the chop.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade1 View Post
    Try to find that 2-tone color anywhere else without cerakote and you will have your answer. I'll likely at some point look for a second 19X frame if I seriously go after building a MHS entrant collection but for now I have a 17 size and a 19 size in my favorite gun colors.
    AH, ok makes more sense now. I guess i didn't realize how many i have seen that are cerakote. Very nice job. I am about to try my first undercut and stipple myself in the next few weeks here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12