Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Firearms safety - home study website

Just came across this site today and thought I would share the link. Some of you may be familiar already. I thought it was pretty cool as after each section you go through you can take a short quiz and test/refresh your knowledge of firearms safety, cartridge info etc.

http://homestudy.ihea.com/index.htm

This could be a sticky. Mods?
    "Every late-19th-century legal scholar that we have read interpreted the Second Amendment to secure an individual right unconnected with militia service." -- U.S. Supreme Court, June 26, 2008.

I am a Forum User
    Moved to General Hunting and stickied. mod

I am a Forum User
    You know what you help a lot for all the hunter out there by posting this informative education introduction for hunter.You have been very helpful.

Banned Forum User
    Here we are, 4 years since the OP, and my 14 year old son and I are going through this. Good info and very helpful. Thanks much for this!