Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishman95 View Post
    Are you implying that cops are the only ones legally allowed to enter an occupied building to save innocent people from armed criminals? Id love to see a source if you have one.

If this is your personal philosophy, then I'll gladly agree to disagree with you.

No, I'm implying for officer safety, they shouldn't go barging into buildings (or anywhere else) thayt has armed people in it.
    The goal is for them to go home safe at the end of their shift.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    No, I'm implying for officer safety, they shouldn't go barging into buildings (or anywhere else) thayt has armed people in it.
    The goal is for them to go home safe at the end of their shift.
    So who should?

I am a Forum User
    So who should?
    Why, NO ONE, that's dangerous.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Are you implying that cops are the only ones legally allowed to enter an occupied building to save innocent people from armed criminals? Id love to see a source if you have one.

If this is your personal philosophy, then I'll gladly agree to disagree with you.
    You're fairly new here, so I'll let you in on a secret... much of what Leader says is sarcasm. He just refuses to use the standard purple font that most of us use for sarcasm and expects you to use your common sense to figure it out. If you're not sure, just ignore it, because he may not admit it was sarcasm until he makes you mad enough to throw your computer across the room.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Banned

You missed point #5 scary made....totally missed it...lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Banned
    I must say....nice shooting kid!!! Only bad thing is that he didn't get all 3.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    You're fairly new here, so I'll let you in on a secret... much of what Leader says is sarcasm. He just refuses to use the standard purple font that most of us use for sarcasm and expects you to use your common sense to figure it out. If you're not sure, just ignore it, because he may not admit it was sarcasm until he makes you mad enough to throw your computer across the room.
    I couldn't tell. Nothing was making much sense without assuming sarcasm/satire was involved.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

I couldn't tell. Nothing was making much sense without assuming sarcasm/satire was involved.
    There are only three or four people on this whole forum that would actually take the stance he was taking.
    And those three or four people are actually only one or two trolls using multiple accounts.
    You will know them by all the red stamps right under their names. Leader has a lot of green ones.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Many times sarcasm/satire makes people rethink their position on things.

But.... you never know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12