Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVIL DOG View Post
    I was almost sold on this gun too until I saw a utube showing the plastic internals. SCARY !
    It's a plinking .22. As long as I'm pretty sure none of that plastic is going to have to get picked out of my hand in the ER then I'm willing to give it a go. In this case, it looks like worst-case is that something breaks and the gun stops working. It might sour a range day but I can live with that.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkanzky View Post
    It's a plinking .22. As long as I'm pretty sure none of that plastic is going to have to get picked out of my hand in the ER then I'm willing to give it a go. In this case, it looks like worst-case is that something breaks and the gun stops working. It might sour a range day but I can live with that.
    My exact feelings on the subject.

I am a Forum User
    Knockoff have you ever shot a PPQ22? Not the pint-sized P22 but the PPQ 22lr?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcopple View Post
    Knockoff have you ever shot a PPQ22? Not the pint-sized P22 but the PPQ 22lr?
    No. It's kinda what I wanted for my next host, for $200 less, figured I would try the Taurus. It really seems to be modeled after the PPQ22.

I would like to try them side by side. I would imagine the PPQ22 is everything the TX22 is but in a nicer package.

BTW, guy in the next lane yesterday had a P22. Jam-o-matic!

I am a Forum User
    Most .22's are mocking a hammer center fired platform. Taurus designed this gun around the caliber. Striker-fire, 16 rds., adjustable RR sight, 7075 frame, threaded barrel WITH adapter, made in the USA, lifetime warranty, $300 range, great reviews, whats not to love?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=tCGk9NNjWBA
    Last edited by ahthe3; 04-15-2019 at 10:11 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockoff64 View Post
    No. It's kinda what I wanted for my next host, for $200 less, figured I would try the Taurus. It really seems to be modeled after the PPQ22.

I would like to try them side by side. I would imagine the PPQ22 is everything the TX22 is but in a nicer package.

BTW, guy in the next lane yesterday had a P22. Jam-o-matic!
    If you're ever in Bay City area, you can try mine. I have a thead adapter for it but my silencer is in jail waiting for it's stamp

IIRC I got my PPQ22 for $269 shipped a few years ago from GunBuyer.com. I have a few more mags for it now too. They come with 12rd mags stock and with a different follower, they can hold 15 or 16 as well.

https://www.taylor-tactical-supply.c...rd-upgrade.htm
    Last edited by dwcopple; 04-16-2019 at 10:35 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12