Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by due51 View Post
    That thread hasn't had a reply in 9 years!

OP, it depends on your location. Where are you?
    I've bought a lot off this very site. You typically get a more knowledgeable seller, a better price, and no sales tax.
    Guns Galore in Fenton has a good selection amd good prices but are known for pretty poor attitude towards customers (some of the associates, not all).
    Cabelas and Field & Stream occasionally have good prices.
    Michigan Shooting Center at Bald Mountain has a good selection of good guns (nothing cheap).
    I like the guys at Motor City Gun Works but they don't have a huge selection.
    04-19-2019, 05:32 AM Nine Years?
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    The new posts were pulled from "that" old thread and placed here.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal View Post
    He was referring to the linked thread in post #2 that dwcopple was trying to send him to:
    https://www.migunowners.org/forum/sh...=1#post3120162
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    The new posts were pulled from "that" old thread and placed here.
    No, this thread would have been denoted as having been split off from the other had that happened.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    I have purchased some guns from Williams in Davison, I have had good and bad experiences. I have in the last few years purchased 90% of my guns online at Buds Gunshop (https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php). I have a FFL only 3 miles from me that charges 25$ which is very reasonable. I have purchased 3 guns from GunBroker.com and had good luck on all 3 of them but I feel better with Buds. With the local gun shops it does come down to who you get to wait on you, I am sorry to say that the local bun store I have less than 5 miles from me is like that. There is 1 guy there that is great but every time I would go in I would get stuck with the not so good guy, I just quit going in and their prices were normally higher than Williams.

I am a Forum User
    I've found that Thumb Gun in Almont is usually cheaper than Buds, and can get in most orders in two days. Great little shop that I will be doing more business with in the future.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ATA Works View Post
    I've found that Thumb Gun in Almont is usually cheaper than Buds, and can get in most orders in two days. Great little shop that I will be doing more business with in the future.
    Really? That's good to know. Will have to check them out.
    I aim to misbehave ~Malcolm Reynolds
    Favorite Shooting Podcast

Banned
    I avoid all gun shops wherever possible. Low inventory, high prices, autistic mall ninjas behind the counters... Oh hey, we can order that, sure. But you should buy this Judge instead!

Unless it's a transfer, or a blue label, I have no use for them.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by ATA Works View Post
    Buds isn’t as competitively priced as they used to be imho. Forgive me for getting off the OP’s subject with best brick & mortars, but as far as best online sites go I am familiar with gunbuyer.com and grabagun.com. If you know what you want then these are the best two on the web. Almost too easy if you have a regular FFL to do the transfers. Effortless, cheap, and
    no BS.

I am a Forum User
    If you are anywhere near Petoskey it's worth your time to stop in at Retro Firearms. They don't have an extensive selection of firearms but have many things to look at. Also an old metal and leather barbershop chair to sit in and shoot the breeze, although there might be a line. There is also a high turn over of guns, so something new or rather old all the time.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast