Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryBraxton View Post
    Hey fellow Michiganders, I am about to purchase quite a few more guns (going to finally get an AR15, probably a new ruger 10/22 tactical and a few pistols). Purchasing this much made me think, what would be the best place to buy all these new guns? I have a decent gun shop I go to (Michi-gun) but I am curious as to what others like.

So, if you live in Michigan (preferably southeastern/metro detroit preferably), what is your favorite gun shop?

Thanks
    I probably couldn't pick a favorite as I deal with a number of local shops depending on what I'm looking for, what they have, at what price.

I could easily pick my non-favorite shops but a lot of them have self regulated so have either gone out of business or now have new owners.

Some shops I do have my favorite counter person or persons as once I get to know someone they are easier to work with & seem more willing to be honest & fair with me.

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    ooh, thanks.
    doesn't look like they have a building bench though. RIP pointe trap.
    Nope, way more selection though, probably had 40 rifles and long guns etc , 50-60 hand guns.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    Their trade in price probably pretty close to everyone’s offer. From what I’ve seen 40% of new is where most gun shops start when looking at trades. They seem to look at guns like cars, sign your name to the papers and the value just dropped 50% and you’re still in the building.
    That’s why the suggestion to list here for sale is so often seen when people want to know what to ask for their firearms.
    Got almost 7 bills for it at William's a week later. I will never spend another dime at accurate.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Westborn Gun Shop in Taylor. Family owned, has been the only place I have bought new guns at for 20 plus years.

I am a Forum User
    Lemaster and Hudson’s in Grand Rapid have very competitive and fair prices.

Wicked Trigger in Waterford (Formerly Geno's Guns & Tools) has picked up a lot of my money over the years and is still my primary brick-n-mortor gun store.

Recoil Firearms in Taylor is 5 minutes from my home and they too get a lot of my business.

Both businesses have provided me with exception customer service and fair prices. I have no complaints about either.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

I've only really been to Top Gun in Taylor. I've gone to Firing Line a couple times but since I'm a little divergent from social norms I was always given the side-eye there. Also been to Westborn once, to pick up my Tokarev I bought off Bud's but since I didn't know you had to fill out paperwork beforehand they were kind annoyed at me, plus they set chicken fattoush on my registry cards so the state police and they got orange greasy proof I legally purchased my Serbian 1911.

Quote Originally Posted by JDeko View Post
    I've only really been to Top Gun in Taylor. I've gone to Firing Line a couple times but since I'm a little divergent from social norms I was always given the side-eye there.
    Whats that mean, you do not look like a good old boy ?

I am a Forum User
    AL has always treated me good at Double Action. I know some don't like them, but I've had great luck, and great service while I've weighted on several weapons. Their range is one of the cleanest in SE Oakland county. If I lived closed I would be all over Ann Arbor Arms, it's the real deal, but it's a plus one hour drive for me.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt76239 View Post
    Whats that mean, you do not look like a good old boy ?
    In a way, yes.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast