Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    If you don't want to deal with full retail stores come visit my private shop in Fenton. I'm a Class 7 FFL and build custom order AR15's and long range bolt rifles. I don't usually do retail sales but if you buy a custom rifle from me I'll get you the other factory guns you want for just a bit over dealer cost.

MGO Member
    Uncoiled in Westland has to be my favorite by far since GB2/Kanonn closed up. But you probably all knew that. I also enjoy going to VF sports in Port Huron when I am up that way.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    an interesting question. I too was looking for it

MGO Member

MGO Member
    I just went to Williams Gunsite in Davison and bought a S&W cs9 chiefs special.. I hadn't been in the store since it was the old smaller shop. I couldn't believe how much bigger and all of the guns they had. The people were real helpful and an easy transaction. I called on the phone to hold it till the next day when I could get there I saw it listed on armslist. They next day my schedule didn't allow me to go there so I called them back and asked about the condition of the pistol and if they had layaway. So for 20% down over the phone it was mine before someone else bought it. Good thing because 2 days later when I went and paid the rest a few people had also wanted it.. It was just as described by the salesman. I will do business with them again..

I am a Forum User
    I went to Uncoiled in Westland yesterday and Joel was exceedingly courteous. I ending up not buying (through no fault of his), but I would absolutely recommend him.

MGO Member
    Uncoiled Firearms in Westland
    Best prices and service around.
    Joel Swisher Owner
    6521 Commerce Drive
    Westland 48185
    734-328-2480

I've never sent anyone there who didn't become a regular customer!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mw074 View Post
    Huron Valley Guns. Hands down.
    In my experience their prices are higher than most if not all other local shops.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryBraxton View Post
    Hey fellow Michiganders, I am about to purchase quite a few more guns (going to finally get an AR15, probably a new ruger 10/22 tactical and a few pistols). Purchasing this much made me think, what would be the best place to buy all these new guns? I have a decent gun shop I go to (Michi-gun) but I am curious as to what others like.

So, if you live in Michigan (preferably southeastern/metro detroit preferably), what is your favorite gun shop?

Thanks
    I have bought well over 100 guns from Michi-Gun. While I will occasionally buy something used elsewhere, I try to give them all my money.

I am a Forum User
    Magnum Force in Monroe is freaking awesome.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast