Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Board of Directors

MGM Plate Rack in a Bucket

I bought a MLS Plate Rack in a Bucket about a year ago.
    I just ordered another!

These things are so easy and portable - amazing!

With just a few cuts of a 2x4, you're in business.

I thought I'd be replacing the 2x4s but it wouldn't be a big deal. The truth is, my 2x4s have some holes in them, no doubt, but it looks like they're good for another year or two at least!

Is on sale now for $225 at https://mgmtargets.com/product/steel...ge-plate-rack/ which means my second set will be cheaper than my first.

I've taken this rack with me on hunting trips and also out to Cohochta to play for a couple afternoons. It now stays up permanently in front of my shooting berm. The next bucket will go North and stay up there.

Shooting steel is so much more enjoyable than punching holes in paper. If you're considering a plate rack, you'll like the cost and efficiency of the Plate Rack in a Bucket.
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.

I am a Forum User
    Just got one for myself. This thing is great! All you need is 3 standard, 2x4's and you will be shooting. Setup/teardown is, very easy. I timed my set up, when I took it to the gun club. 3 minutes; going slow. Shot it with a
    .223 Galil and an AR15 in 7.62x39. Steel showed no damage. Shot it at 50 yards too; which is closer than recommended. Thanks to OP Jackam, for your review of this great target system!
    Last edited by 600rpmakm; 07-03-2020 at 09:21 PM. Reason: typo

MGO Board of Directors

My wife and I shot at mine yesterday too.

There's just something about hearing those hits......
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.