Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

My body My choice

Very good point.
    https://youtu.be/yb_An3DhImQ

Banned
    Should be a woman's choice...well what gun she chooses anyway. Men's egos get in the way of it though, simple answer. Skipped the vid though as I find it annoying when a hot chic is thrown in there for the effect.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am a Forum User
    Hot chic yes but she is much more than that. She is pro gun and also a competition shooter. Check out her YouTube channel. She does this on her own. She isn't just thrown out there for some effect.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boltaction View Post
    Hot chic yes but she is much more than that. She is pro gun and also a competition shooter. Check out her YouTube channel. She does this on her own. She isn't just thrown out there for some effect.
    Oh ok...guess that's what I get for assuming. I figured she was another "american gun chic" or whatever that YouTube gun bunny's name is. The clueless blonde that acts like she's totally into firearms to get noticed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MGO Member
    "Hot Chick" LOL - she was a highly competitive shooter that now has a youtube channel. She can likely outshoot 95% + of the people on this site, for sure me.
    Last edited by j-squared; 04-22-2019 at 11:23 AM.

I am a Forum User
    Her trick shots are pretty amazing.